terça-feira, 14 de abril de 2015





tidal wave

suddenly it became so hard to deal with you guys
it became so hard to deal with myself
it became so hard to look at your faces
and it is making me sick
so hard that i wanna throw up
it makes me remember everything i forgot
all of those nights 
when i thought nothing has to have limits
and we sat down in three
and massaged each others bodies
while mumbling some indistinguishable words
we saw the sun rise
as talking trash
and getting drunk
like there was no monday
your mouth didn't taste good
and the other one was too far to reach
so we just sat and talk
and talk
'bout nothing at all
and when reality came
there was nothing i could do
to erase everything that went on
as though nothing really happend
just can't deal with myself right now
just wanna go to sleep
and wake up somewhere else
some weeks from now
feeling my life is on the right place
not shattered on the ground in front of me
my body can't breath normally
'cause the air smells like shit
everywhere i go
everywhere i step on
but let's lay down on the ground
and make angels in between the feaces.




~ ao som de strange encounter, by father john misty

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário