quinta-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2014

How can you still look her in the eyes
and say it has always been her?
How can you look me in the eyes
and say what we lived wasn't a lie?
You can beg her
You can even pretend you cried
and you still wouldn't need that
'cause she'll forgive you
and take you back.
But I'll always remember
all the lies you told me
all the excuses you gave me
all the times you were sticking your fucking dick in both of us
I'll remember all that
and know you have never deserved me
or any of my love.
And if I couldn't love you more
it was because you didn't let me
'Cause we all know
you're incapable of love.

You might say I'm being overly dramatic
You can say I'm trying to cope with this self-pity speech
It doesn't matter
'cause there's certain things I need to get out of my chest
while I can't punch yours.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário