domingo, 15 de setembro de 2013



it's hard to keep trying to enter in the cracks of your shell
sometimes it hurts my arms in the way
and my vulnerability is also in question.
i wish your eyes could talk
'cause apparently we can't.
we're talking in different languages
we're feeling different sunsets
smoking different souls
maybe our hearts are too far away
maybe they're closer than we think.
it's sad we can't feel each other's feelings
and the biggest mistake is to fear the unknown
'cause there's no need for it not to be known.
words may damage some things
but the lack of them threatens to turn off the lights 
that used to keep us warm.
and it's not a payback kind of reaction
but i'm turning myself in five trying to keep up
with these new places you put me in.
maybe it's time to think less 
maybe it's time to feel less
'cause this world of intensity i live in 
brings me every single smile i give
and every tear that moisten your pillow
meanwhile, i choose to close my eyes
and dream about the lines of your face.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário