terça-feira, 9 de abril de 2013



what came into my mind after i saw some fingers, some pictures and some blankets

it's just not a good time to think
i don't have any more time for this
i'm tired of all this bullshit that keeps persecuting me
i guess the time to hide the things has gone
it's time to forget all about it
to stop looking around and seeing the same scenes
- all those scenes that keep slowly killing me - 
and realize that i have not lost what i think i did
'cause i actually lost it a long time ago
and there's no sign that i will get it back sometime soon
'till then, i think this urge to sleep
under the warmth of these blankets
tells me more than i could ever understand
or remember,
this tells me from a time
where i was full
and whole,
just satisfied,
as i have never been once again.







Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário