quinta-feira, 19 de março de 2015


i don't know what i want

man, i don't wanna want you this much right now
maybe i just wanna taste your love
maybe you're the one who's gonna throw up
and i wont have to decide it's time to leave
'cause if it was up to me i would stay a little bit longer
'till i realize that maybe i don't want this
maybe i want what i can't have -
that's what everybody always tells me -
and if i believe i can have you for this moment
i don't want you anymore
i wanna speed things up
i wanna end things over
maybe i don't want you
maybe i want someone to simply look into my eyes
the way you do trembing your cheeks
maybe it's too much i am use to fantasize
maybe i should stop talking
maybe i should stop wondering if i'm too much sometimes
i would want us to shut the hell up
but i wanna see you making a fool of yourself
'cause i find it cute
instead of the way you try to pull me back
and make me believe it's all im my head
but
,you know,
it probably is.




~~ao som de love and feeling, by chet faker~~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9CbhqnAuBc

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário